Category

Monday, September 12, 2016

My 18th Birthday!

Hi!! It's my 18th, and I am so surprised that I can't even believe still!




I know I've neglected this blog like a LOT! It's been super hard to come back, but rest assured - there is a reason. Which may be the main theme of my next post.

So I felt as though I should definitely have mentioned my 18th here on this blog, as I think I started this blog around 4 years ago and I was the age of 13 going to 14. The blog brings me so much memories and I'm still very connected to it since then. I really miss posting on here, it's just been super hard too. But I really hope you guys all have been well my dear dear silent viewers! <3

Yes, there has been many MANY changed in my life my last post, and I truly to apologise for not posting as much. Things have changed, and I believe I am starting a huge new chapter of my life, and I pray that things would go well for me in the future!

Miss you all,
be positive no matter what,
Jannette x

No comments:

Post a Comment