Category

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Today marks 1 week from turning 19

Yay getting old yay!

As usual I completely forgot to type up a post on my birthday..




Time is flying and like I say to most of my birthday posts, I don't feel like my age. I really don't and apparently don't look like it as well. Absolutely crazy to think I'm just a year away from turning 20 years of age. Yet people still think I'm 14 or 15. Hey that was better last year - I got 12 and 13! It'll be a blessing when I'm 40 and I'll get 35/36!

Life updates shall we?

So I'm heading to uni! I'm super excited about that and I can't believe I made it this far up the academic ladder. It's truly exciting and I can't wait for what uni has installed for me. The last two years of what we refer to in the UK as college, of which internationally may be known as the last 2 years of high school, was amazing. I had a really great time hanging out with many awesome friends and befriending funny teachers. I hate farewells because I don't like great things ending but to my time at secondary school and college it is time to say goodbye.

Being in secondary allowed me to explore so many aspects of lifestyles and culture and with several moments of ups and downs and boy there were ups and downs I shall forever be thankful for the memories I'll have from there. In my time in university, I hope to achieve even greater results and I just hope things around the world cool down. You know as tragic as this may sound, turning 19 also means I'm closer to my death and I just want to appreciate and thank God (Allah swt) for truly blessing me and my family for everything we have. Alhamdulilah, so some finishing the last years of high school may be ordinary but to me I felt like I reached a milestone and I am eternally grateful to be alive.

Many awesome things have happened and I hope to look forward to the positive aspects of what life shall bring me.

I don't know if I'll be back to blogging on the regular, but things are just intense right now. When I get settled in uni, which will probably take a good few months, I may be able to blog more.

I'm slowly accepting where I'm heading to in my life now...

As always thank you so much for reading and until next time my lovely silent fans...Adios. Or Sayonara. Salaam. Goodbye until the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment