Category

Friday, March 21, 2014

Yes its another post! ^_^

So my cat scratched me on my palm...its slightly difficult to type right now...awkward...o.o
You better hit that read more button and you shall be rewarded with a cookie from pet dog! -_~


So I feel pretty inspired recently to do more post, only because of my sister and how she is blogging off. It just made me feel, "damn, i should really post for my silent fans" so I thought I should.
Anyway, today was a beautiful Friday but a boring day at work. It was so boring, my supervisor made me and my partner to hoover! O_O
It was a pointless day, and as usual the bus trip to work was more fun.
On another note, i was hoping to go on sims 2 this week, but then i completely forgot...my laptop is complete garbage. No i can't say that about my baby that way, no its just slow and well its needs a rebut. I wanted to do some uploading over at Tumblr, not much but something to get my followers out there. I had 59 followers for some time now..it must be changed! I really miss playing sims 2, watching Korean dramas and I hopefully will soon.

Thanks for asking, my family is doing well. ^_^
I'm kidding, but I hope you all have been well, did you share that apple with your friend? No..? Well share it!
So I need some more ideas on posting interesting post, if there is anything there is to blog about. which I know there is, so suggestion please?

Anyway, so its a Friday, make sure you make the most of it! Ta! (thats a new one..)

No comments:

Post a Comment