Category

Monday, July 14, 2014

Thinking about others

Sorry but this time I'm not making an excuse for why I haven't posted, this topic is far more important then that so read on!

So recently, there's a lot going on around the world, which I hope you all know about or have an idea. I think its important we'r aware of these issues, and we do something about it. Now I don't think I do much personally, but hopefully I will soon! However religiously I think I've been doing average to be honest. I just think we should think about the poor more and those around the world who are suffering. Especially for those out there who are Muslim like me, its Ramadan and it mean we should pay extra attention to the poor...not that we shouldn't every day of our lives..o.o
But year, so even if your not the religious thinker or believe in something else, just pray or hope that the poor become less poor. I just thought this needed to be reminded..

Take care
As usual share that apple with a friend
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

oh yeah
xoxoxoxo
ok ill stop..

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment